- ABOUT THIS GAME
- SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
Illusoria is a game where players can immerse themselves in a fantasy world full of wonderful characters and terrible monsters. A place where death lurks past every corner and where patience and expertise will be your best allies.
The Prophecy has been fulfilled, and the Puppet Master has emerged from the void; a being capable of corrupting the worlds he encounters with its mere presence, turning living beings into abominations that attack and kill everything within reach while he gains power.
As Keeper of the Flame, you must protect the kingdom of Illusoria, its inhabitants and Amelia, its empress. To achieve this, you must acquire the power of the Guardian throughout your adventure in order to defeat the Puppet Master and his host of monsters. Time is against you and the Empress is counting on you.
- The player will have the chance to play at his own pace throughout the story and as your power increases so will your combat prowess. The main skills include running, crouching, rolling, climbing, clinging to ledges or making leaps of different lengths depending on the accuracy needed for the jump.
- Progressing through the story the player will learn how to toss fireballs, create flaming shields for protection against enemies or lunge at enemies while engulfed in flames. But until then, you will be vulnerable.
- The game lets the player choose between rushing through the levels or stopping to discover more about the history of Illusoria and its inhabitants through a system of notes and scrolls that the player can collect throughout the adventure.
- The game’s HUD, reduced solely to the text boxes during dialogues, has been removed for a better immersion into the world of Illusoria.
- During the loading screen, you will see your character progress on his journey across Illusoria in an illustrated map that will be revealed as you complete the different areas of the game.
- OS: Windows 8
- Processor: Dual Core processor
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Compatible with DirectX9 with 1024 MB RAM or better (NVIDIA GeForce GTX 280 / ATI Radeon HD 5850)
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 5 GB available space