- ABOUT THIS GAME
- SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
Written by the author of Sherlock Holmes (2009 film), experience a gripping live-action crime thriller with a total of over 180 decision points. Do you steal the car or do you run away? Do you follow orders or sabotage the plan? You’ll have just seconds to decide as the film continues to roll with no pauses and no looping footage.
Shot in full HD, Late Shift’s cinematic experience blends the line between movies, games and interactive storytelling.
• A completely live action, cinematic interactive thriller, filmed in full HD in London, England.
• Over 180 decision points in total with no pauses and no looping footage.
• Directed by Tobias Weber, and written by Michael R. Johnson, author of Sherlock Holmes (2009 film)
• Acting performances by Joe Sowerbutts (Matt), Haruka Abe (May-Ling) and Oliver Twist’s Richard Durden (Samuel Parr).
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit
- Processor: Core i3 / AMD A6 2.4Ghz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 / AMD Radeon HD 5750. OpenGL 3.3
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 7500 MB available space