- ABOUT THIS GAME
- SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
As if awakening from a deep sleep, you find yourself in a strange, contradictory world of ancient ruins and advanced technology. Tasked by your creator with solving a series of increasingly complex puzzles, you must decide whether to have faith or to ask the difficult questions: Who are you? What is your purpose? And what are you going to do about it?
- Overcome more than 120 immersive puzzles in a stunning world.
- Divert drones, manipulate laser beams and even replicate time to prove your worth – or to find a way out.
- Explore a story about humanity, technology and civilization. Uncover clues, devise theories, and make up your own mind.
- Choose your own path through the game’s non-linear world, solving puzzles your way.
- But remember: choices have consequences and somebody’s always watching you.
- OS: Windows Vista 32-bit
- Processor: Dual-core 2.0 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 10 class GPU with 512MB VRAM (nVidia GeForce 8600 series, AMD Radeon HD 3600 series, Intel HD 4000 series)
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 5 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX9.0c Compatible Sound Card
- Additional Notes: Windows XP 32-bit (with service pack 3) can run the legacy version of the game, but it is no longer being updated.