- ABOUT THIS GAME
- SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
Finding out who killed Dr Dekker is only one part of the puzzle; working out how to fix the chaos he left behind will be so much trickier… As well as providing clues to the murder, each patient has their own bizarre problem they need your help with – from time manipulation and re-animated loved ones to horrors under the sea.
Complete with an atmospheric soundtrack, The Infectious Madness of Doctor Dekker invites you to explore the shadow reality that your patients inhabit – a world full of paranormal strangeness and horrors that go bump in your head, where all you have to rely on is your own mind.
Just try not to lose it…
- FMV! – 1600+ full screen HD video responses
- FREE TEXT INPUT – Ask whatever you want, type questions, phrases or just keywords.
- MULTIPLE ENDINGS – Find out whodunit, and what happens to you and your patients…
- MULTIPLE STORIES – 6 main suspects and 5 side-quests inc. John Guilor (Contradiction)
- RANDOM MURDERER – Chosen at the start of the game to combat spoilers
- SIMPLE UI – View evidence, make notes, watch replays, see your question history
- ACHIEVEMENTS – Steam achievements and a dynamic descriptive rating system
WARNING – This game contains mature themes and psychological horror (including sexual themes, violence and suicide) and by its very nature is open to wide interpretation – so although not originally intended, some topics such as rape and parricide can also be inferred. Recommended for adults only.
- OS: Windows 7,8,10
- Processor: Pentium 4 SSE2 onwards (dual core)
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD3000 or comparable
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 20 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Must be capable of playing full HD videos